Shopping......!!!~

Shopping....???

Tell me who doesn't like to shop? 
or 
buy things?
May it be a handbags, shoes, apparel, cars, gadget, etc etc...


I bet everyone like to shop! 

It's just a matter of

"Are we afford to buy it or not?"

I still remember last last time when i was kid

I used to shop sweets, junk foods, toys, and then when i grew up, I start to buy other things accordingly that match with the age and of course, budget...!

The more we are older the more expensive things we wanna buy right??

I was lucky to be born as the youngest daughter in family so mostly, my sis and bro will feed me with Angpow and i add with my savings money from what my parents gave to buy things and goods
hehe

But it's not like they give it all the time, only on certain occasion like Hari Raya and Birthday

I still remember,
When i was in Secondary School, i used to get about RM20 per week
Some will say it's much and some don't 
**depends**

And i will save the weekly money and will spend about RM3 or RM4 a week for eat 
The rest, i will save it to buy goods.. 
It happens to me at all time whenever i feels like shopping,
i will save money to buy things! 






Most of the things that i bought was Handbags, Shoes, and Gadgets


Now, I'm mature enough to earn my money on my own


and i have to admit that
Shopping & Travelling is my Passion and it motivates me to work hard 
so that i can shop whenever and wherever i like and want! 


:) 

Be part of F.A.M.E  Leading Group

Call Me at
+6017 2460 191

Email Me at

With Full of Love, 
Nazatul Maziah Ahmad



 ❤






No comments:

Post a Comment