The very tiny little introduction

Assalamualaikum & Hello



Let's have a brief info about me. To all my friends and families, most of them already know who is Nazatul Maziah Ahmad. A simple person that continuing an ups and down of life journey. Putrajaya and Bangi is where i am at most of the time. Born in 1988 and it's a Dragon year. Sagitarius is the horoscope and you can tell how sagitarius people are. Most of the horoscope tells, is true. Hehee, Just can't believe that i start to blog now... This is the beginning of a journey that InsyaAllah will lasts forever. I halfway managed to get through few steps and counting for my BIG DAY in my life. Hoping that the journey will become a smooth and fills with barakah. We'll see whats more and more posts after this. -NMA

No comments:

Post a Comment