Wish Lists ~

Walk in Wardrobe

Hehehehe let's start with the second post here. Just recall, that yesterday i've posts some photos on facebook regarding my wish to have a walk in wardrobe in my house. Since my stuffs eg: handbags, attires, accessories are flooding my room. With a high hope that the wish will become true. Who knows, God granted my wish. Hehehe. Here's are some sneakpeak of an inspired walk in wardrobe that can be installed at the new house *daydreaming*. heeee :D -NMA

Image source: google image

 Image source: google image

 Image source: google image

Image source: google image

But i would highly prefer this one! as it only needs a small space and it can fills up with so many things. :) 

Image source: google image

**highly wish for this** 

NMA




No comments:

Post a Comment