Eid Mubarak * Hari Raya Aidilfitri*


Eid Mubarak 2012 



Raya Raya Raya Mood is still ON!

Salam and Hello to everyone. It's already a middle in September and Raya is going to end soon. However, may we get the chance to meet Ramadhan and Syawal next year. Firstly, Sorry for late post for this entry. As y'all know, I'm quite busy and packed with a lot's of things now. *hahaaa* 

Okay for this year Raya, for me it's quite simple and somehow, still very busy. This year we gather at our new family house in Bangi and we didn't have the chance to go balik kampung.**though i really miss on the travelling part** Usually we'll visit my dad's side kampung somewhere in Perak. Since our grandparents has passed away, and my parents are the eldest in the family, so all of our cousins and family come to my house and gather. 
 Alhamdulillah, we managed to go to few houses for raya and luckily can collect some duit raya **even though im old enough to get** hehehe but ya, i managed to collect about rm13 ringgit. 

Hahaha rm13 compared to my other nephews and nieces who collected almost rm400 i guess this year for their duit raya.**sigh** Though it's a small token from my uncles and unties, still, the happiness is BIG in my heart. 

But to me, Raya is not about the duit raya, it's about the uniqueness of the food, the communications and time that we get to gather all family members and friends together, play fireworks,*hehe* chit chat and laugh. That's the BEST PART EVER that i really appreciate all years. 

Hence, here are some RAYA photos from my side. :) 


My Niece, Fatihah in the making of Raya cookies


Us, before the Eid Prayer

Our BIG Family


Me and my lovely cousin, Dr. Wafaa *the only same age cousin*


The duit raya receivers


Me and my love, parents


Sisters, the 3 Nazatuls 


Me and sis, posing before we cont our raya visits



With my nieces ** do we look almost the same? young? hehe* :P
 

Us at Keramat 


Us at USJ


There you go, some photos during Eidulfitri 2012 :) 

I hope y'all Raya is filled with Joy and Happiness. May we meet again, Insyaallah :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment